About Kerry Anne’s Art
Kerry Anne has worked in the art world for 35 years as a professional artist, Gallery owner and director in Berwick and Toorak in Melbourne Australia. She is a State trained teacher who has taught the principals of oils, acrylics, pastel, drawing, mixed media and collage for over 30 years.
Kerry Anne’s Pricing
She has not changed her prices since 2005. She believes that painting an artwork is the easy part. Pricing is another matter. When deciding the price of a painting Kerry Anne considers:
- Complexity of the painting
- The size of the painting
- Materials and amount used
- Quality of the artwork
- Her 35 years of apprenticeship
- Amount of time in production
Questions You Should Ask Yourself When Buying a Painting
- Do I have an emotional response to the painting?
- Is it well designed?
- Are the colours appealing to me and my decor?
- Is it the right shape and size for what I want?
- Are there good tonal values throughout the painting?
- Do I want strong/soft texture?
- Will it make my home look fantastic?