1. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
(1) When you purchase something from www.kerrannesullivan.com (the “Website”), as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
(2) Email marketing: We may send you emails about our Kerry Anne Sullivan, new works (“products”) and other updates. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by unsubscribing or contacting us in writing.
(1) When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
(2) If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
(3) If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at via the Contact page of this Website.
4. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
(1) In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
(2) However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
(3) For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
(4) In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
(5) As an example, if you are located in Australia and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
(7) When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
(2) If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please do not hesitate to contact us.